Featured post

Deathly Chill

Welcome All!

If you know me and have had a chance to have your fortune told, you will know how accurate divining can actually be.

My special gift is being able to read people's energy patterns through things they touch. Alot of times, I use the change in their pockets.

If you are in Newfoundland, I encourage you to book a reading. It's quite fun to see what the spirits in your life have been aching to let you in on.

Friday, November 23, 2018

Missing Persons

I just wanted to throw this idea out there, to the online world.  I would love to help solve any missing persons cases that I could.  I am not saying that I will with 100% accuracy be able to solve every case that is handed to me, but I want to use my gifts to try.

I do not want any money from this.  Should I be successful in bringing home your loved one, I merely suggest a donation of hay for my animals or fruit and vegetables for me and my son.  We live with a hunter and there's only so much meat one can eat.

I know I will not be allowed to entertain people in the house for such purposes.  However, my methods of coin reading can work even from a distance.  My spirits seem to be getting better at communicating with other spirits as a result of this.  You may end up with a tag along for a few weeks, my "ghostly investigative units" can be gung ho about things.  Don't be afraid; they like to help.

You should let me know if they do unusual things while with you.  You will find random items left out where you hadn't put them. They use newspapers, books, magazines, radio channels to communicate.  Do not be freaked out by channels changing on their own - let the investigator set it to the channel they like and listen for your clues.  The music will get louder when its important.

You may also notice odd smells, like gasoline, burned bread, cheezies, onions.....just go with it and jot it down.  If these smells occur just prior to someone enter the place you are in, take note of that too and any particular features of the person.  One of my ghostly investigators is a young girl...she thinks its funny to surprise people and is way too loud for a ghost.  She is kind, however.  You will find toys when she is around; even you don't own any.

So lets get this underway!  Blessed be.




No comments:

Post a Comment