Featured post

Deathly Chill

Welcome All!

If you know me and have had a chance to have your fortune told, you will know how accurate divining can actually be.

My special gift is being able to read people's energy patterns through things they touch. Alot of times, I use the change in their pockets.

If you are in Newfoundland, I encourage you to book a reading. It's quite fun to see what the spirits in your life have been aching to let you in on.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Working It Out Spread from The Dreamer's Tarot explained

The Dreamer's Tarot by Barbara Moore and Heidi Darras offers some interesting insight to people who are open to hear what they most likely will not expect. I never touch the cards while doing Tarot for people, because my energy is very strong.  I get each person to do the spread.  The left side is the card handler and the right the other person in their relationship; the bridging or adjoining cards in the middle explain how to connect the two personalities so that they can understand one another better.


The cards on the left are normally accepted as personality traits by the cardholder, the cards in the middle cause some pondering.  The cards on the right I wait to explain until after the other person gets a chance to do their card shuffling and layout.  Once again, this person usually agrees with the cards on the left.  After I read the bridging cards I explain the cards on the right. 

This is how they see each other - not how the people see themselves.  It is by explaining how they see the other in relation to what is important to them as revealed by the cards, that the two begin to see from the eyes of one another and realize they may have been underestimating, under-appreciating, and misunderstanding one another"s intentions, feelings, and motivations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment