Featured post

Deathly Chill

Welcome All!

If you know me and have had a chance to have your fortune told, you will know how accurate divining can actually be.

My special gift is being able to read people's energy patterns through things they touch. Alot of times, I use the change in their pockets.

If you are in Newfoundland, I encourage you to book a reading. It's quite fun to see what the spirits in your life have been aching to let you in on.

Saturday, September 22, 2018


Videos are definitely NOT my strong suit, but I wanted to be as personal as possible for those wishing to have me read their coins from afar.  I don't claim to know everything - far be it.  I simply relate what the spirits reveal to me.  Most of the time, I don't even understand the odd little phrases or gestures that come through in a reading, yet the person having the reading done will.  While I do feel pain and sadness from doing certain people's coins, it is a nice feeling to know that sometimes I can help both the living and the dead.  I do get the odd spirit who is able to use that communicational link as a bridge to pop in, and I honestly believe that those who do this are able to confer with my own tag along spirits.  My home will be quite full of invisible ones at certain times.  
Don't be afraid.  Don't let scary movies color what the spirit world is really about.  I have yet to encounter anything remotely terrifying; I have tons of stories of very helpful ghosts, empathetic elders, children who still play with toys even after death, and animal spirits that roam where they once did while alive.
Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment