Featured post

Deathly Chill

Welcome All!

If you know me and have had a chance to have your fortune told, you will know how accurate divining can actually be.

My special gift is being able to read people's energy patterns through things they touch. Alot of times, I use the change in their pockets.

If you are in Newfoundland, I encourage you to book a reading. It's quite fun to see what the spirits in your life have been aching to let you in on.

Saturday, October 14, 2017

A Line

If only I could write a line,

That somehow could transpose its time

And filter out the present bad

And make you glad for all you had.

And circumpose its will on you,

So, that your spirit would undo

The wicked thoughts of days before,

The nasty words of yonder score.

So, that my my words would mean something


And a little bit of peace would bring.

by me, Tanya Lee (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment