Featured post

Deathly Chill

Welcome All!

If you know me and have had a chance to have your fortune told, you will know how accurate divining can actually be.

My special gift is being able to read people's energy patterns through things they touch. Alot of times, I use the change in their pockets.

If you are in Newfoundland, I encourage you to book a reading. It's quite fun to see what the spirits in your life have been aching to let you in on.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Odd Encounters

The strangest encounter I have ever had, dealing with spirits?  Wow!  That's difficult, because there have been soooo many strange encounters.  Dad and Yvette, can you remember this one?

  My friends and I decided to play OUIJA in our house on Stacey Avenue, in North Sydney.  This was just after my mother had died, so we asked the OUIJA if Mom had anything to tell us.  The board responded with directions to a four leaf clover placed in one of Yvette's books (I think it may have been one of those new testaments the Gideon Society handed out at Seton). 

 At the time I used to draw vampires, and the OUIJA board, rather than answer certain questions, began asking me questions about my art. We found it odd that the board was doing the asking, and not the players.  It completely took over our game.  Then it told us to look outside.  We let go of the board and went to the window.  There was nobody outside. 


Dad came home, my friends began to leave, and then someone noticed our car in the driveway.  THE WINDOWS WERE ALL SHIFTED SIDEWAYS SO THAT THEY POINTED UP AS FOUR TRIANGLES. 

 My father blamed Joe Bailey, although he had been in the house the entire time and couldn't possibly have done it.  We couldn't figure out how to fix it, or how anyone would have done it.  Dad had to take the car to the garage.  He was not happy.  (oh and I think we accidentally let the spirit loose)

No comments:

Post a Comment