Featured post

Deathly Chill

Welcome All!

If you know me and have had a chance to have your fortune told, you will know how accurate divining can actually be.

My special gift is being able to read people's energy patterns through things they touch. Alot of times, I use the change in their pockets.

If you are in Newfoundland, I encourage you to book a reading. It's quite fun to see what the spirits in your life have been aching to let you in on.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Haunted House on Legatto Street

     My daughter, son and I lived in a haunted house in Sydney Mines, Cape Breton Island many years ago. I do believe the ghost was a child. It moved the Lego blocks around, made a toy plane fly across the room without batteries (we took them out just to test things), and would hide in the closet when anyone entered the room quickly.  
     We told the little spirit it was welcome to come with us when we packed up to leave, but the plane never did anything out of the ordinary at the new place and my sons other toys failed to roll about.
     Years later, driving through Sydney Mines, I noticed the house was gone. I felt this horrible ache.  The house next to it was also boarded up.  Perhaps the elderly folk,who were so kind to us, had also left the neighborhood. It made me sad. It made me wonder where souls go after the places they are attached to get destroyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment