Featured post

Deathly Chill

Welcome All!

If you know me and have had a chance to have your fortune told, you will know how accurate divining can actually be.

My special gift is being able to read people's energy patterns through things they touch. Alot of times, I use the change in their pockets.

If you are in Newfoundland, I encourage you to book a reading. It's quite fun to see what the spirits in your life have been aching to let you in on.

Friday, October 13, 2017

Regret

It stings like a broken bone

and gnaws at my soul

reminds me eternally

of mistakes I have made.


Like I was born condemned

to lonely solitaire.


It sickens me inside

to have listened

to the lies and deceit,

forced below the weak.


Like I was born condemned

to lonely solitaire.


And I could tear myself apart

for my stupid mistakes

I made in error.

Rip my soul from my limbs.


But thats exactly what they`d like

snuff me out before I shine

They want me to believe

I was born condemned to solitaire.

by me, Tanya Lee (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment