Featured post

Deathly Chill

Welcome All!

If you know me and have had a chance to have your fortune told, you will know how accurate divining can actually be.

My special gift is being able to read people's energy patterns through things they touch. Alot of times, I use the change in their pockets.

If you are in Newfoundland, I encourage you to book a reading. It's quite fun to see what the spirits in your life have been aching to let you in on.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Steaming Tea


When learning to read tea leaves, I really was unsure about whether or not I was correctly deciphering what was in the leaf shapes.  The steam, however, for some reason, seemed to work more closely to the way the coins did in relation to images and what not.  Upon holding my palm across the billowing wave of steam from my own teacup, I felt a sharp pain in my right eye.

 I jumped back.
"What did you see?" My son asked.
"Nothing," I said, "but I smell apples and my eye hurts." I couldn't make any sense out of the shape of the leaves that rounded the edge of the cup and made a puddle on the saucer.
"Better stick with coins and cards," my boy advised.

About an hour later, we headed out for our daily walk along the trail.  I could smell apples suddenly, as we approached the fishing pond.  There, sure enough, a few yards ahead, we found a tree with apples still clinging to the branches. Reaching to grab one, I nearly stepped into the large puddle beneath it. Trying to avoid the puddle, I swung around just as my son let go of the branch he was holding and whammo! - branch to the eye.

"You did it!" he exclaimed.
"Thanks," I said. "Nothing like blaming the victim."
"No," he laughed. "Your tea leaves - it worked!"


No comments:

Post a Comment